Is the new update of WordPress bugging anyone else? It makes me want to write less. Sharing someone’s great post is not title-less. I cannot check my statistics as it flakes out. It was great before, why did they have to mess with it and screw it up? Maybe I am the only one. I thought maybe it was a bug so I uninstalled and reinstalled it and same things. It is off-putting. Just thought I’d let others know if you wondered why I am posting less and see if anyone is having similar troubles since the update?
1. God can do absolutely anything He wants to do.
2. He will not do anything against His character or Word.
3. God’s ways are higher than ours and He sees the past, present and future all at once and lives in them all because He is not bound by time like we are.
4. God is the Great Physician because He knows us better than anyone because He lovingly made us.
5. Faith releases His healing n in our lives.
6. (Here is the difficult one:) Sometimes He heals differently than we want but it is always for His and our best.
7. Healing can be physical, mental, emotional or spiritual but God always heals the way you truly need it best at the moment you humbly pray for healing.
8. You may still have the physical impairment because He needs you to know He is enough for you and you have not learned that yet or so you may help others.
9. God always wants and works for what is best for His work and you.
10. Trust is faith that God has healed you in the way you need it and that He is in loving charge of you.❤
So, ya don’t want any problems? Join the club. The goal in life is not to get through it without anything happening. Not only is that literally impossible but horribly boring and leads to spoiled, self- centered boring immature brats sitting about, wanting to be waited on.
We are alive to serve and worship God.
Trouble comes because God loves us enough to grow and mature us and show us His love for us by caring us through everything. We grow, we mayure, we develop into people who serve and worship God through trouble. Unfortunately there is sin in this world and we are stubborn with pride so learning has to happen through trouble.
The best thing we can do is not avoid trouble but be contrite and learn the lesson quickly and get quickly to serving and worshipping God. ❤
As tears flow generously down the afore stained cheek, he mourns.
For loss of complete family and years of criticism, he breaks.
For neglect and demands and no free space, he wishes more.
While seeking meaning and purpose, he is scoffed.
In deep hormonal imbalance of teen season, he is insecure.
For him, I write love. I write courage. I write understanding. I write meaning. I write purpose. I write eternal security. I write truth. I am his Bible.❤