God is faithful. When others are not, He is. When I am not, He is. God’s faithfulness to help and love us is the main reason we can trust Him and should. He is still in control, has already won the long game, knows what is best for His kingdom and wants your best to be our best for Him. Honor Him today for being so good and faithful. It makes every single thing better! 😃♥️
I love math. (The real and true math not the garbage out there now- one reason I teach my kids from older text books.) I always have. It is my son’s hardest subject and his one of few opportunities to really dig in and use his brain. He does very well but it is a challenge to him. And all through my teaching him, I keep saying in my head and out loud “Oh, I love math”. And I do.
My grandpa was a math professor and I inherited his love of it. And my dad was a great mechanic and farmer naturally and did all his math in his head. Amazing. So I got a good deal from him too.
I forget how much I love it until I am teaching him and I am reminded how satisfying solving math problems really is. You feel like you know some secret of the universe, how it all works, how you can figure things out and feel like you are a living part of it, an actual part of how God organized and made it all. How it all points to His rule structure and purposeful design and detailed construction so perfect and glorious. Math is feeling a peek into the far-reaching mind of God in His creation. And it exercises the brain He gave us. What a way to praise Him! 😄 ❤
Tomorrow (Wednesdays), I will be fasting. I am again imploring all Christians to join me in prayer (all) and fasting if able. I generally post my usual fasting prayers so we are all on the same page. My heart has been heavy lately and I implore you all to pray with me as I will be praying these prayers:
1. Dear Heavenly Daddy, may your name be praised and revered in all the earth! May Your kingdom come and may Your will be done on Earth as it always is in Heaven. Please give us what we need today. Please forgive our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. Please do not lead us into temptation and deliver us from the evil one. For everything good is Yours and from You.
2. Please forgive any sins I have committed, either knowingly or unknowingly. I freely and gladly forgive anyone who has sinned against me. Please also forgive my family’s sins and strengthen their faith.
3. We Christians need to humble ourselves and pray and seek Your face and turn from our wicked ways. Please help us to do these things right now so that You will hear us from Heaven and will forgive our sins and heal our land. I know we as a church have become too much like the world and we repent. We wish to please You more than we wish to please ourselves, and only You can satisfy our every longing anyway. We relent and resign to worship You.
4. Please bless and revive Your precious church all over the world. Hold us in Your precious loving arms. Draw us to You. Wash us clean by the blood of the Lamb and power of His resurrection and fill us fresh with the Holy Spirit.
5. Please unite our country under You and give our leaders wisdom, knowledge and understanding and lead them in Your truth and righteousness. Thank you for President Trump and other good leadership You have blessed us with- keep them safe and help them succeed. May those against You, Lord, be found out and punished and their plans not succeed. Bless our armies and forces for upholding justice and freedom and love to all. May we protect life and defund and stop abortion and all murder so you can bless us even more. Thank You that we support Israel, may it ever be so.
6. Please help our unsaved loved ones. Please soften their hearts toward You and help them to be humble and be saved. We know it is not Your will that any be lost and we are in agreement.
7. Please be with Israel also and may peace be fluent in Israel. Protect and save them from their enemies and guide their leaders. Help them to realize Jesus Christ is their Messiah. We love these people You love.
8. Thank You, dearest Lord, for all the blessings You provide us all the time. They are so many- You are so generous and I love You and praise Your great name! You alone are worthy of praise and worship and deserve every bit of it. I love You so much and put my will under Your will.
In Jesus Christ’s holy name we pray, Amen.❤
Thanks be to God! I actually was able to squeeze in reading an entire book!! That was alongside teaching and working and the band and family needs and wants and reading my Bible and birthdays and so on! An entire book! I am so thankful to God who has taught me to use every moment for the best and provided more usable time for me than I thought possible. Praise God!😄❤📚