Here are 15 reasons to be thankful, no matter what you are going through:
1. It is God’s will.
2. God commanded it in the Bible.
3. We are breathing and alive.
4. We have the Bible/truth to read.
5. We have 24/7 access to the powerful Creator God of the universe via humble prayer.
6. You live in a house/shelter. So nice to be out of the rain.
7. There is potential in every day to learn, grow, teach, read, serve, try something new.
8. Family is a bond. There is someone good in your family to connect with.
9. Friends are available to make and have and love.
10. We are able to meet with other believers and encourage each other in faith.
12. There is transportation available to get places.
13. I am able to write a blog and thus journal and share my thoughts and ideas with a friend like you.
14. We have clothes to keep warm.
15. There are hundreds of blessings from God on a given day and therefore I could list many many more reasons to be thankful.❤
We spent the day decorating my Great Aunts’ house. All day. They have a lot of decorations and can no longer do it themselves. What a beautiful thing to serve someone else all day as a family. It was beautiful. I am so grateful for this busy day in Avon Park. Loved every minute of it.😄❤
What a beautiful day to get to spend with our rarely seen grandkids, and baby boy included. We haven’t seen him since he was born, despite efforts on our part. What a treat to hold him and care for him today. So beautiful is this precious life. We are so very thankful!! Thank you, God, for this day!!😄❤
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Praise God for all our blessings!! 😄❤
We do not contemplate our ancestors enough. They had to have had a certain endurance for us to be here. They had to love each other and care about family enough to procreate. They had to be healthy enough, strong enough, really tough. They had to care. They protected their land, fought oppression and tyranny, they lived and thrived enough to provide for a family that could provide for a family and so on until we came on the scene. They had faith they wanted to pass down. They had principles they stuck to. They had guns to protect their investment. They had land they worked. Our Forebears rocked. They were incredible and their endurance runs through our veins. And I am grateful for and to them and to God for providing what they needed so we would be here now and I could be raising my own children here now. Thank you, foreparents. Thank you, God.❤
Today we finished phase 1 of the fence. We covered the posts with overlapping 1″x8″x8′ boards, elevated 1 inch for a subtle decorative feature. Came out beautiful and sturdy. Super happy to be finished with the greatest phase in size and demension. We start phase 2 tomorrow and that is very cool. Thank God. And another matter of thanks is our new favorite treat that we will be making a habit of. After mowing and a good shower, I took the kids skating. What fun! I forgot how fun skating was. My daughter’s first time. My son is a natural, faster than I am! We had a ball and it was a lovely cheap date for us. Fantastic!😄❤
Now, our beautiful fence is definitely a gift from God. Here are the pictures. And now, when I look out the window, I see a beautiful fence and not many faces and cars coming and going I don’t know as well as kinda sketchy neighbors I do know. Just adds to the happy peaceful place God provided for us to grow up. God is such a great Father.😄❤