The evil one wants our homes broken up and people confused, hence the agenda to confuse and divide. This is because the family is the idea of God and strongest unit and building block for God’s kingdom and work and our country. So agendists throw out confusion generators to the masses through marketing and entertainment and media, throw out porn at everybody, throw out confusing topics to kids in school and ram all this down everyone’s throats every chance they can. They are pawns in denial of the enemy of God. They are agents of evil. And Godly parents must avoid all this crap. They must solidify their homes and pray together, study truth together, hold tightly to each other, cling to God together. And if our children show signs of confusion, teach them the clear truth yourself and withdraw them from that class or school entirely and teach them. Our jobs as parents is primarily to raise up our children in the Lord. We own that position. It is ours. We have to be more concerned about doing that job and holding our families together in the Lord than any discomfort we face in doing said job. God will provide but we need to do our part.❤
On the topic of “giving up”,
Don’t do it. Ever. Never give up.
On why not to give up,…
Because you are loved by God and never out of His reach. You are held tight as soon as you choose to be.
You are loved. Always. Forever.
So, to recap,…
Never give up. You are loved dearly by God. Reach to Him. Always. Forever.❤
There is something special about just laying all your random things that come up that can get to you down into God’s more than capable hands and just letting go of them. I visualize myself placing them into His enormous hands and stepping back with a lifted step and grateful heart. That is such a beautiful moment. Yesterday at the pool, I met a nice lady who said she worries and I told her she didn’t have to and she looked at me as if it never occurred to her. Carrying burdens is a choice. We can lay every burden or load down in God’s hands and that leaves us free to worship and love and work free. How peaceful and joyous and beautiful is that! What a mighty and loving God we serve.❤
So, yesterday when we woke up, we had plans. Instead of those, we get a water stain on the ceiling and have to climb up in the hot, Florida attic to investigate and bring down all the Christmas decorations to see better, discovering the AC guys who were here doctoring our dying air handler screwed up and now we have to replace drywall and the air handler now. Yippee. I also had to shop vac the drains and air handler catch basin, full of sludge and rusty goo. Then we had to retape the roof gutter filters that had the tape had fallen off of. Then I had to water the garden and flowers because we are in a dry spell and it is hot as molasses and the plants were starting to suffer. Then we met the kids’ friends at the skating rink and my skates were not delivered before we left as the tracking indicated so I could not skate. And it was one thing after another. I did dishes, was yelled at, and worked though my husband’s frustration and anger issues, so I am in charge of much of running the entire household sometimes.
The day left me tired but unmoved. I found time to pray and read my Bible, I did my job. Whatever came up, I was thankful And handled it. I did it. How? God helped me. When we do what He asks, He answers prayer and helps. I do not live by my strength, expecting an easy ride, demanding my rights, even if they are wrongfully kept from me. I freely operate my right to be above it all, seated already in the heavenlies as the Bible says we are when we are saved by Jesus Christ. I am always free to pray, always free to love and use the fruits of God’s Spirit, always free to obey humbly and do the right thing. He is faithful and worthy! Praise God!❤
1. In my experience, it is far easier to discipline my children after I first discipline myself. This only means that example is the best teacher. Yes, often more than just a good example is required, but my son has told me that it was easier for him to tell the truth because I always told the truth and so on. So it makes our job and theirs easier when we use the self-control God instilled in us.
2. Love and respect for God needs to be the motivation for discipline. We have rules in our house and the main rule is that rules are set by God in the Bible and that our first priority is to honor and respect God. Direct disobedience is always punished as a natural consequence to disobeying God. God is what matters most.
3. Punishment should be equal to the crime. But once in a great while, I grant a pardon to show that sometimes God grants mercy when we screw up and grace to try again the right way. Love is always the motivation.
4. Pick your battles. Often kids get hangry. Feed them first and then deal with the issue that came up when hangry. Anger is acceptable, lashing out disrespectful is not, for example.
5. Be willing to laugh. Sometimes kids are just yanking your chain and if it is not serious, laugh it off once in a while. Keep joy in the home. It will keep everyone from getting discouraged or unduly stressed.
6. Promote supporting each other. Family is special and beautiful and really emphasize that. Help each other. Do things for each other.
7. Study the Bible and pray together. This gets everyone on the same page with what is most important. This is vital.❤
So, we have a bit of tension in our home right now (please pray for us). I am attributing it to the heat, boredom, close quarters and raging hormones. So, I will be praying hard this summer. I am hoping that as we find other things to do, we start getting along better. Just difficult right now but this too shall pass. God is good and He is in charge of our house. We just have to keep remembering that and keep praying and all will be good. ❤
Temptation is the only thing I can see in the Bible where we are instructed to run from it. Against giants, we run toward and face, when lied against, we stand on truth from the Bible, with injustice we stand oue ground, when hit we turn the other cheek but still stand. I heard a great teacher of the Bible David Jeremiah say this and it is true. Joseph ran from his boss’ wife’s sexual advances. Sexual temptation us everywhere we allow our natural sex drive to inflate and wander. It has gone from seething and hiding under every rock and dark place to openly flaunted on the internet and in wide open spaces. Kids can wander into it if safeguards are not in place. It can sneak in around even those if we are neglectful. To avoid it, we must decide to run from it. Put the safeguards on everyone’s tech and not just the kids’. If it keeps happening, throw the tech out. Better to be without tech than for tech to rule you and drag you to hell. Get deeper into God’s Word and prayer and He gives strength to run from it. It is a natural impulse Satan uses to imprison people and destroy lives. Just simply run from it and draw near to God. It is just that simple. You have to want to do good more than bad. Choose it and pray and get help and support if you need but keep running from it. Want good more than evil. God will reward and bless your efforts in doing the right thing.❤