Q: Why do you trust in God?
A: Because He has proved Himself faithful, trustworthy and truthful to His Word, the Bible.
Q: Why is He worthy of so much praise, worship and focus?
A: Because He made everything we know about, even you and I, and still loves us amazingly.
Q: What makes you so adamant that you are right about God?
A: 1. If you look objectively at the world, those who obey Him are blessed measurably. 2. His nature proves it in its glory and perpetuity. 3. The Bible has never been proven incorrect in any point despite much effort to try. 4. God has fulfilled every prophecy up to the end times prophecies, which will be fulfilled very soon.
Q: Aren’t there many ways to God and therefore heaven?
A: The only way is through the grace and acceptance of Jesus Christ as our sinless sacrifice and baptism of water and Spirit. The only way is Jesus.
Q: How do you know?
A: The Bible said it and Jesus Christ said it and again, it has been proven very reliably to be the truth.
Q: Do you ever doubt?
Q: Why not?
A: Because my own life is a testament to the truth of it all. When I obeyed the Bible and stayed close to Jesus through prayer, Bible reading and obedience, God blessed and provided for me and molded me into a humble and therefore useful follower of Christ. And He gives me such a peace and joy and sense of loving family andfulfillment/contentment that I have never experienced apart from Him.😄❤
I will be praying and fasting tomorrow (on Wednesdays). I implore any of you friends who really love the Lord to join me. And if you cannot fast for some reason, please pray with me during meal times. So we are on the same page, my prayers will be:
1. Please purify my soul and my family’s soul and wash us clean by the blood of the Lamb Jesus Christ. Please forgive our sins and renew our strength and purity with the Holy Spirit so we may be in your presence and pray and fast today.
2. The Lord’s Prayer (Matthew 6), with emphasis on “Please, dear Lord, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”
3. Please may God’s prayer warriors be strengthened and focused to pray and fast for your good to triumph over the enemies’ evil.
4. Please protect and strengthen our President Trump and all those officials doing good and please give them wisdom, knowledge, understanding and favor with You and man. May those who have done evil to be caught and prosecuted and be found guilty and punished to the fullest extent of the law. Please allow this to change their hearts to repentance and salvation. Also, Lord, please bring this nation back together under You and may we reason together in like mind and remain free under Your banner and protection.
5. Please help our country defund and abolish abortion and injustice so you will forgive and bless our country as a whole. Please provide for and help the orphans and widows. Let us not pass by our brothers and sisters unmoved but help them with Your love and empathy, knowing You adopted us as well and provide for us.
6. Please allow people to be released from their addictions to tech and social media/phones and pleasure addictions which have become their idols. Please release and help them so they are ready when you come soon for your church.
7. Please purify your church and strengthen her to prayer and fasting and worship together. Destroy the evil within her and cast out demons who have infiltrated. Help your church to remember her job of missions, winning souls for your kingdom, worshipping You. Please help and strengthen and bless Your persecuted church around the world.
8. Please save as many as you can from the clutches of Satan and soften their hearts to Jesus Christ as their Lord for their eternal soul’s sake.
9. Please strengthen and heal my friends and family for prayer and prepare their hearts and souls for your coming.
10. Please keep the demons and evil ones who have chosen to worship them from being effective in the evil they want to do. Stop their plans, dear Lord, and protect us. May all the evil plans come to ruin and be hindered and useless and may You, Lord, and Your angels win every battle.
11. We love and pray for Israel. We pray for her peace and that the Jews will realize that Jesus is their Messiah and be saved. Praise be the God of Israel. Please bless her.
12. We worship you, dear Jesus. We give you praise, honor due you and adore your glory. You are worthy of all our love and adoration and worship. You are holy and true.
In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.❤❤❤
Deuteronomy 9:1. ‘Hear, Israel: You are now about to cross the Jordan to go in and dispossess nations greater and stronger than you, with large cities that have walls up to the sky. 2. The people are strong and tall—Anakites! You know about them and have heard it said: “Who can stand up against the Anakites?” 3. But be assured today that the Lord your God is the one who goes across ahead of you like a devouring fire. He will destroy them; he will subdue them before you. And you will drive them out and annihilate them quickly, as the Lord has promised you. 4. After the Lord your God has driven them out before you, do not say to yourself, “The Lord has brought me here to take possession of this land because of my righteousness.” No, it is on account of the wickedness of these nations that the Lord is going to drive them out before you. 5. It is not because of your righteousness or your integrity that you are going in to take possession of their land; but on account of the wickedness of these nations, the Lord your God will drive them out before you, to accomplish what he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. 6. Understand, then, that it is not because of your righteousness that the Lord your God is giving you this good land to possess, for you are a stiff-necked people.’ ❤
– Bible Offline
God blesses because He chooses to and rewards good behavior while punishing bad behavior. But even in our weakness, He generously provides grace. His grace is so sweet and so rich! He removes giants for His people. Giants. ❤
I can no longer exist without stillness during the day. This is a refreshing time for my spirit and walk with my precious Lord and Savior. I need time with Him, time alone.
That being said, even minimizing our involvement in many areas of our lives and downsizing, we are busy with homeschooling, dog care and management and exercise, 1-2 miles of walking daily, rollerblading and biking, band practices for church and our working band, my part time per diem consulting work, home maintenance and care, cooking three meals, caring for my mom and cleaning her house, monthly visits out of town to help my Great Aunts, and trying to love on friends and family, we are pretty busy every day. Even in a minimized state, we are extremely busy. So, how does this stillness I said I now have to have work?
The stillness is talking to God and enjoying His masterpieces around me, as well as Bible reading and pauses in the day. I let go of unnecessary wastes of time like tv time, anti-social media (sober over a year now, praise God!), or extraneous thinking. It is amazing n how much time we waste in a normal day. Also, during my morning long walk with the dog, I am praying or just worshipping quietly or with music. Stillness is sometimes a mindset and decisions to reclaim wasted minutes on purpose to grow closer to Jesus. It is about that important relationship. And it is beautiful!😄❤