I have not stopped praying and I want to remind you to pray also. Continue praying. Here is my prayer heart, in no particular order:
1. Pray for Christians all over the world to repent of their sins and love Jesus again passionately and serve Him and others, showing His love to evetyone.
2. I pray that those who are unsaved would humble their hearts and be saved by Jesus so they spend eternity with Him.
3. I pray my sins be forgive and that I forgive everyone who has ever wronged me and I forgive myself for my sinning against God, other people and myself.
4. I pray for wisdom, knowledge and understanding for our good President and all his family and cabinet trying to do God’s will and restore our country to honoring God and people as well. That they be protected and strengthened.
5. I pray my children be forgiven of their sins and my husband be forgiven of his sins and they all stay close to Jesus and be filled with the Holy Spirit to know right from wrong and choose the right. I pray for salvation for any family members not walking the right way right now.
6. I pray for help being healthy and being a healthy weight with energy to serve wherever God wants me.
7. I worship God for His glory, beauty, creation, character. I praise Him but live honorably to show my respect for God by living honorably as He wants according to the Bible and my Holy Spirit led conscience. This worships Him with my life.
8. I pray the church will become honorable and serve God and people again and not themselves. I pray for revival, repentence, prayer and fasting and worship for every church and that the Bible is the only text and is read and taught in its entirety with humility and respect and praise.
9. I pray the truth will be told and discovered at every turn and truth expose the evil and lies and those evil ones be punished to the full extent of the law so their hearts can change and to be an example to others. I also pray for life to be revered and abortion and other forms of murder be abolished so God will bless us again.
10. I pray for Israel. I pray for her peace and safety and that Israel would be able to rebuild God’s temple but also accept Jesus as their Messiah. How I love Israel!
These are most of my regular prayers. Please make them yours and join me in prayer. Please pray. Pray often. Pray passionately. Pray humbly. Pray with faith and faithfully. And God will answer as He always does with power and love. Praise be to God!❤