The church is being hammered. It has become quite often corrupted and polluted and mixed with other views than the Bible or with other emphasis than praise and worship of and service to and for God through Jesus Christ our Savior/Messiah and Redeemer. But this was our fault, not the enemy who wished it to become so. It is we who have allowed and encouraged this church problem. And as such, it is we who can fix it. How? Every Christian who humbles themselves and prays and fasts in earnest and confesses their part in it and repents from continuing down that road and starts to praise and worship our triune God and serves Him directly in the church or to people for Him, changes everything. That is all we have to do. We each do our part right where we are and encourage others who are and bam!! The Holy Spirit is allowed to flow and work in and through us and revival is here. People are waiting for someone else to do all the work. God detests this pampered laziness, I am convinced of it. I am pretty tired of it too. Put down the idols (every time else you have devoted your precious spiritual (and often physical) time and energy to except for God) and change. It is a choice. Free will is powerful, which is why God gave it to us. Just decide to change and humbly pray and do it. Get reading the Bible, pray all day long, praise and worship God, love Him and people. Just do it. Revival is our choice. It is my choice. I accept and own it.❤
I still wonder this, “If the first will be last and the last will be first, why are there so many churches with ‘First’ in their name?” And I think that is a legit question. I like “Jesus’ Humble Church” or “Truth of Jesus’ Redemption Church” or “Saved Amidst Struggling Side by Side Church of Jesus” or “Church Serving & Studying Jesus Together” of “Church of Jesus’ Truth”. All these are great. And I know that what is going on in thr church is way more important than the name, but I think it sets the mindset. Is the church uplifting itself or its building or Jesus? Do you think when God rapture the church out of here He will weigh who has the prettiest or biggest building to meet in? Or how big your KJV Version Bible is? Ha! He is going to look at everyone’s heart and see who is close to Him and worshipping Him. That needs to be our focus personally, in our family, in our church and in missions. Humble worship and service and relationship with Jesus. That’s where the eternal action is. Right there. Get that down and you got the right stuff.❤
Revival isn’t an event or miracle or occurrence to wait for. It is a direct result from Christians actually doing their job. Christians who serve and obey and worship make an impact on the world that is catchy, like turning on a light in a dark room. There is no mystery. It is our responsibility to be like Jesus for the world to see, starting with our own family and moving outward. ❤
I confess I dislike the push of what I call “Selfish/Narcissistic Christianity” that is popular in many circles now, many churches. It is an infection of the enemy within the church, an infiltration, a parasite. Its motto is “What has God done for me lately?” And that is the selfish heart of it. And I detest it. I loathe it. I abhor it. Why the strong language? Because it wreaks of the world and the church is to smell sweet and light up the world, never be in it but set apart leading the lost to Jesus and His church for salvation. The Graceful Power of God blesses all the time, it is true, but He works in so many ways that worshipping Him needs to be the focus, lifting up Jesus Christ should always be the focus, truth must be the focus, loving service as such becomes the resulting focus. As Christians, our thinking is wrong if we are looking for God to serve us and people to serve us. We are always in the wrong if we are greedy and wanting to sit around and get blessings. The Graceful Power of God works through His pure church that wishes instead to worship and serve Him, works for His glory, lifts Him up. There is nothing worse than a whining Christian. We have to stop that. I seriously have to restrain myself from smacking the face of someone claiming to be a Christian with nothing but complaints coming fom their mouth. This should not be. We need to speak truth, be encouragers, be humble (I keep going back to that because it is the core thinking), be lights in the darkness. We have the answer to the problems people have, being salvation through and thus eternity with Jesus Christ. We need to lift that up, get the news out, help wherever we can. This is Christianity. That other garbage and selfishness is not, no matter what people say. Whoever focuses only on the blessings and not the humble obedience and worship is a liar, speaking half truths that lead people astray. Get away from them, don’t listen to a word they say. Read the Bible and pray for yourself and you will see the glorious grace of God in your life is beautiful ways! ❤
I will be praying and fasting today (Wednesday). I implore any of you friends who really love the Lord to join me. And if you cannot fast for some reason, please pray with me during meal times. So we are on the same page, my prayers will be:
1. Please purify my soul and my family’s soul and wash us clean by the blood of the Lamb Jesus Christ. Please forgive our sins and renew our strength and purity with the Holy Spirit so we may be in your presence and pray and fast today.
2. The Lord’s Prayer, with emphasis on “Please, dear Lord, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”
3. Please may God’s prayer warriors be strengthened and focus to pray and fast for your good to triumph over the enemies’ evil.
4. Please protect and strengthen our President Trump and all those officials doing good and may those who have done evil to be caught and prosecuted and be found guilty and punished to the fullest extent of the law. Please allow this to change their hearts to repentance and salvation.
5. Please help our country defund and abolish abortion and injustice so you will forgive and bless our country as a whole.
6. Please allow people to be released from their addictions to tech and social media/phones and pleasure addictions which have become their idols. Please release and help them so they are ready when you come soon for your church.
7. Please purify your church and strengthen her to prayer and fasting and worship together. Destroy the evil within her and cast out demons who have infiltrated.
8. Please save as many as you can from the clutches of Satan and soften their hearts to Jesus Christ as their Lord.
9. Please strengthen and heal my friends and family for prayer and prepare their hearts and souls for your coming.
10. Please keep the demons and evil ones who have chosen to worship them from being effective in the evil they want to do. Stop their plans, dear Lord, and protect us. May all the evil plans come to ruin and be hindered and useless and may God and His angels win every battle.
11. We love and pray for Israel. We pray for her peace and that the Jews will realize that Jesus is their Messiah and be saved. Praise be the God of Israel. Please bless her.
12. We worship you, dear Jesus. We give you praise, honor due you and adore your glory. You are worthy of all our love and adoration and worship. You are holy and true.
In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.❤❤❤
I am a long-time, experienced, well read (Bible college and 44 years of church going and reading the Bible straight through about 9 times now, and fast and pray regularly), and always will follow and love God first and foremost. Saying this, I believe strongly that the church, more than any other entity in America needs reform first and foremost. Christians love to blame society, the devil, evil, politicians, their toothbrush, whoever they can rather than take responsibility for their own spiritual shortcomings and changing to be more like God designed and spelled out clearly in the Bible.
We need God’s powerful love and grace to transform our hearts back to His design rather than selfishly and pridefully serving ourselves.
We need to life up the name of Jesus rather than our own names.
We need to serve God with our talents freely rather than sell merchandise.
We need to encourage others rather than judge or use them.
We need to serve rather than showboat.
We need to provide for orphans and widows rather than exorbitant buildings and salaries.
We need humility and responsibility rather than prideful egos and blame.
We need to worship together, fast and pray, read the Bible and have communion together rather than promote our good ideas and comfort.
We need less comfort and more service, less division and more unity.
All this starts with us. It starts with me. It starts with each and every Christian reading this and doing something about it. It requires repentence from taking personal responsibility to humbly fast and pray and start being the change. Then we would see revival worldwide that surpasses all comprehension.❤