This is what we are told to do. The whole business of the Bible is summed up in this:
1. God made us and loves us.
2. Sin/Disobedience caused a rift between us/people and God.
3. God sent Jesus, His Son to be a perfect sacrifice to die for us to have one opportunity through accepting Jesus’ sacrifice for us and heal that rift.
4. Jesus didn’t stay dead because you cannot kill God and He raised from the dead.
5. We are told to accept Jesus as our Savior and be baptized acceptingndreccept nd spread the Good News where we are.
6. To do that, out of appreciation for His allowing us the choice to be saved or not and in a show of love to God by obeying Him, we are told the best way to do that is to arectively love God and everyone else in our path or lives.
7. Soon He is coming, after some bad stuff happens, and will snatched us up to heaven, those calling out to Jesus for salvation. Jesus is the only way to be saved.
And it is that simple. Every other religion wants you to earn salvation and God gives it freely to whoever humbly asks Him and just worships Him. Other religions demand, but God gives generously. Other religions have God’s who do nothing for their worshippers but God wants a relationship with His worshippers and interacts with them and answers their prayers. I am so very happy to be an worshipper of God and accept Jesus Christ as my Savior. Oh how I love Him and oh how He loves me and you!!❤❤❤