Life has been extraordinarily busy lately. And whether in answer to that or in rebellion of being busy with so many things outside our home, I have rearranged my daughter’s room last weekend and my son’s room today. They both are more age-appropriate and less cluttered. This needed to happen. In addition, I cleaned out the art corner. Wow, that was a job! Also, my daughter’s hair and mine are now shoulder-length bobs. That also needed to happen. And now my home feels cleaner, less cluttered, and I am so content the house is better, decluttered. It is an enormous blessing from God. And I get now why some people of older wisdom said that “cleanliness is next to Godliness”. You feel calmer and can accept God’s peace easier and better somehow. 😄❤
I fell off the my horse yesterday. Here is what I learned.
If you fall for a minute, brush off the dirt, mend the wounds, ask forgiveness, and get back on the horse. Falling off is inevitable in a fallen world. Staying off is a choice. Get back up there and ride. The horse will understand. The Trainer will forgive and help you. If it is muddy out, be more diligent and listen better, obey better, serve better. Use the horse to help serve more. Don’t choose to stay in the mud after a fall. Thr mud is no life. Get back on the horse. Don’t focus on thr mud beneath you, focus on the destination, the road and the Trainer.
Count on the Trainer’s wisdom and advice from the Training Manual and His Words and follow it again. Never fall off the same way again. Do your best to stay on the horse. Be humbled but not humiliated and learn from it. The Trainer will help you.❤
Those of you who fast with me on Wednesdays, I will be fasting on Friday this week as we have gigs tonight and tomorrow for the holiday. I will pray with you in Spirit today as every day, but will fast and pray Friday. Just wanted to let you know. I will post my fasting prayers should you wish to keep on schedule. Thank you for loving God alongside me. You are so precious to Him and me.😄❤
I will be praying and fasting tomorrow (every Wednesday also). I implore any of you friends who really love the Lord to join me. And if you cannot fast for some reason, please pray with me during meal times. So we are on the same page, my prayers will be:
1. Please purify my soul and my family’s soul and wash us clean by the blood of the Lamb Jesus Christ. Please forgive our sins and renew our strength and purity with the Holy Spirit so we may be in your presence and pray and fast today.
2. The Lord’s Prayer (Matthew 6), with emphasis on “Please, dear Lord, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”
3. Please may God’s prayer warriors be strengthened and focused to pray and fast for your good to triumph over the enemies’ evil.
4. Please protect and strengthen our President Trump and all those officials doing good and may those who have done evil to be caught and prosecuted and be found guilty and punished to the fullest extent of the law. Please allow this to change their hearts to repentance and salvation.
5. Please help our country defund and abolish abortion and injustice so you will forgive and bless our country as a whole.
6. Please allow people to be released from their addictions to tech and social media/phones and pleasure addictions which have become their idols. Please release and help them so they are ready when you come soon for your church.
7. Please purify your church and strengthen her to prayer and fasting and worship together. Destroy the evil within her and cast out demons who have infiltrated. Help your church to remember her job of missions, winning souls for your kingdom, worshipping You. Please help and bless Your persecuted church around the world.
8. Please save as many as you can from the clutches of Satan and soften their hearts to Jesus Christ as their Lord for their eternal soul’s sake.
9. Please strengthen and heal my friends and family for prayer and prepare their hearts and souls for your coming.
10. Please keep the demons and evil ones who have chosen to worship them from being effective in the evil they want to do. Stop their plans, dear Lord, and protect us. May all the evil plans come to ruin and be hindered and useless and may You, Lord, and Your angels win every battle.
11. We love and pray for Israel. We pray for her peace and that the Jews will realize that Jesus is their Messiah and be saved. Praise be the God of Israel. Please bless her.
12. We worship you, dear Jesus. We give you praise, honor due you and adore your glory. You are worthy of all our love and adoration and worship. You are holy and true.
In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.❤❤❤
I grew up in Michigan and loved carpet because it was warmer than hard floor. There was a softness and cushion (ours was worn out but you could imagine it there and see it when furniture was moved lol). To me, it was warm and beautiful and cozy. In Florida now, where carpet is hard to come by, it is also now thought of as super ugly. Because it stains, can hold smells, holds dirt that cannot be retrieved by normal vacuuming, and holds heat.
Of course I was thinking about this and realize that those things about carpet that make it ugly are also in our brains. Yes, I am weird, let’s move on and hear me out. Our brains are collectors. We collect memories- good and bad- we hold them with their stains and dirt and smells. We have a trap door for all the garbage we put in there. And we vacuum to tidy up a bit but that pesky dirt is still there. When we get really convicted, we ask God for a thorough cleaning to get all the dirt out we cannot reach, and by His grace He removes it “as far as the east is from the west.” Them we let the rabble in again to put more dirt back in- filling our brains with more distractions and worldly lusts (maybe even porn), entertainment that glorifies humanity or demons rather than God, bad scenes, arguing and bickering, video games that glorify self or evil, social media that is narcissiatic, glorifying self. And all the while God longs to thoroughly clean us and keep us clean so we can spend time with Him and enjoy freedom and peace and joy and all the fruits of His Spirit and be beautiful again eternally.❤
I believe strongly that the closer your relationship is to our triune God Almighty, the more you read, study and read your Bible (and long to) and pray. And the closer your relationship is to God, the more you resemble Him in the fruits of the Spirit and the more you lobe, embrace and long for truth and try to please the Lord- no that is wrong- the more you know God loves you dearly and you want to obey in return. And the more you do those things, the more driven you are to act on that knowledge and personality and stand up for what is right. And that is the natural progression of growing closer to God. And every true Christian should want to grow closer to God. They are one in the same. So I wonder stops us from standing up for the Lord? Standing is easy- perfect Love casts away all fear so fear should never be difficult out of fear. Standing can mean fighting for justice, truth, honor, dignity of life, etc. But generally standing fighting is steeped in and driven by love and truth. We cannot be ashamed or afraid or any distracting and preposterous thing like that. True Christians know that the spiritual truths of God are eternal and our future is eternal and things of the flesh are temporary, even the pain of it. And that also means the future of the lost is also eternal. And we should want their salvation more than we fear temporary pain and possible rejection. So that love drives true Christians to stand up for what is right and love people toward salvation. And I am not seeing many true Christians nowadays, just a bunch of babies who want their worldly comforts more than spiritual correctness. It is ticking me off and giving Jesus a bad name and many people should be very ashamed of that and repent. I have and am doing that now. I am not better than anyone else but just really really want us to do our part and help save the lost and stand up for God. Throw away the temporary worldly distractions and do your job. Love. Serve. Speak truth. We must. It is time.❤
Every single true Christian cares about winning lost souls to Christ. Every true Christian knows that Jesus Christ is the only way to be saved, has accepted Him as their Savior and wants their loved ones saved also. Every true Christian is filled with the love of God so much they want to please God by obeying Him and leading people to Christ. So here is my bold statement about missions. You cannot be a true Christian without being involved in missions. Missions can be the overseas kind or right in your family or in between in your church or community. We as true Christians know we don’t have to work to earn our salvation- we only need to humbly acknowledge His free gift to us and accept Him as our Savior- but every true Christian is so appreciative of the gift of salvation and loves God so much we want to help other people have this love and peace and joy and we know Jesus is the only way. That is what makes a true Christian a true Christian. Food for thought.❤