1. Worry shows lack of faith.
2. Worry binds and never frees.
3. Worry prohibits success.
4. Worry is a sin against God.
5. Worry is always based on a lie/false belief.
6. Worry is destructive.
7. Worry is a false sense of control based in pride.
8. Worry never works.
9. Worry always wastes time and energy.
10. Worry is always bad.
Trust God instead.❤
1. God can do absolutely anything He wants to do.
2. He will not do anything against His character or Word.
3. God’s ways are higher than ours and He sees the past, present and future all at once and lives in them all because He is not bound by time like we are.
4. God is the Great Physician because He knows us better than anyone because He lovingly made us.
5. Faith releases His healing n in our lives.
6. (Here is the difficult one:) Sometimes He heals differently than we want but it is always for His and our best.
7. Healing can be physical, mental, emotional or spiritual but God always heals the way you truly need it best at the moment you humbly pray for healing.
8. You may still have the physical impairment because He needs you to know He is enough for you and you have not learned that yet or so you may help others.
9. God always wants and works for what is best for His work and you.
10. Trust is faith that God has healed you in the way you need it and that He is in loving charge of you.❤
I have recently been thrust into temptation. After being very close to the Lord, and I still am, I was hit by a barrage of attacks on my moral character. And I did not fall for it. But this is how the enemy works, friends, and I am thankful because it means I am doing well. The enemy does not attack to this extent someone he owns. So I am happy to have been through a rough spot and am still strong, even stronger for putting my trust in God for help and strength. And I can attest that when you go through the fire, pull up your trust in God and thus do some morality pushups and humble your spirit and you will come out ahead. Praise God!❤❤❤
To live life unafraid only happens with love from God and faith and trust in Him. Fear is a strong liar that can only be defeated by powerful, truthful love. And God is love. He actually is our only source of love (and goodness) in this universe. Therefore, God’s love defeats fear and our faith and trust in God unleash the power of God/love into our life to do the work. “Perfect love casts out all fear” is another way to say “Faith and trust in God casts out all fear”. And that makes me smile.❤
Tons of people have feel good messages. Positive vibes. Positive thinking. Feel good emotions. Happy thoughts. Calm vibrations.
That is nice sometimes for an emotional boost but is not enough. It has to go deeper. It just has to. It is physics… the dark world surrounding us is heavier and bigger than all that emotional hype. It is stronger. So we have to go deeper to be stronger than what is all around us. Simple math. (The old math not the new nonsense math to make our kids stupid, but I digress.)
We need Jesus’ resurrection power from the Father via the Holy Spirit.
Nothing is deeper than the God of the universe injecting His power, wisdom, love, confidence/faith, hope, etc. into us. And no force anywhere in the entire universe is greater than that.
So encouragement is nice but is insufficient unless dripping with the Holy Spirit. We need God. Bottom line. And we need Him desperately and eternally.❤❤❤
Never bench yourself.
Get in the game, do not sit on the sidelines.
A game is much more fun played.
Even against a team 32 times your size.
It is still better to play.
Even if your team is horribly messed up or doesn’t show up half the time.
God wants you to trust in Him and do what you can.
Because whether it looks like it or not, the truth is that with God, anything and everything is possible.
Many are the traps out there. Many people are not as they seem for they choose the world and it’s promise of pleasures (it only temporarily and even then only partially delivers). Yet it amazes me how many justify their bad choices and reason them out with lies and half lies to not feel guilty or ugly as they are being.
This brings me to a new analogy. A duck that honks is a goose and will bite you. Do not trust a honking duck. Watch what people do, say, the noises they make with their body language. Then determine if they are worthy of your time and attention or just need your quiet witness and gentle testimony. Trust God and not people.❤