God is greater. I don’t care who you are, God is greater. Does not matter how much money or status or power you have, all that is temporary, God is forever. The eternal God deserves the praise. He reveals His glory in what He made and what He made is infinitely better than what we re-assemble. God is greater and worthy of our constant attention, prayer, devotion , worship, respect. May God’s name be praised in all the world! And He is love to boot! The more you talk to, learn about, worship and praise Him, the better your life is and becomes. When He is the focus, the balance is soul is correct and focus is right and everything else falls into its proper perspective. Read His Bible/Word, contemplate Him, talk to Him, praise Him, sing songs to Him and about Him and you will always be glad you did. God is greatest.❤❤❤
As I turned off all the distractions,
The cellphone, the tv, the music, distractions,
I noticed the flowers in bloom in the yard,
The sound of the birds and the insect’s alarm.
I noticed my breathing the fresh air around,
The sounds of my children speaking around.
I noticed they loved the look in my eye
When distractions gone, and they saw my delight.
I noticed the quiet, the calm and the peace
And talking to God was immediate ease.
And I noticed that life was much better by ten
And decided the distractions were at a permanent end.❤
They may say they want to sleep in. They may say that they don’t want to go. But I can testify that children of all ages still love Sunday School. People are not getting up and going and taking their children quite often. Most of the time they skip it, not finding it worth their time and energy. Christians thinking this way are more wordly than Godly. That is not judgmental but truthful. Kids and adults all need as much truth pumped into us as possible. We need fellowship. We need to meet together. We need to wake up and put God first. We need Jesus more now than ever. He is coming back soon and will remove His true church to keep them from having to go through immense, unleashed evil in this world during the tribulation. We need to be ready. We need to be awake and prepared. Sunday School is part of that. Being together with our church should be a priority. And as parents, we have a responsibility to our kids to take them. They are worth it and God is worth it. Stop the worldly bent. Think Godly. And n if that is hard at first, practice and pray and read your Bible as much as possible. Get passionate about Jesus who was and is so passionate about you. Don’t turn your back on His love, embrace it. Kids love it.❤
‘God does not suggest fasting. It is not a proposition, it is an order. Jesus said “When you fast…”. He did not say “if” or “when it’s quite convenient”. No, it is an order.
So fasting then is an act of obedience. So, as with any act of n obedience mentioned in the Bible, there are serious blessings when we do it.
It is not an act of comfort.. That is certainly true to the physical call part ofus. But it actually brings great comfort when we do it. God comforts us through the Holy Spirit and provides the means of strength to completenit.
Fasting can be many thinga. It can be obtaining from sex for a specified time to pray. It may mean not eating and having only clear liquids or water during a certain time so you can pray. Fasting can be obtaining from cell phones and tech and anti-social media for a specific time to pray. It may be abstaining from drugs or alcohol or gambling or pornography- hopefully all those are permanent, to pray. You know what is precious to you. The traditional fast is about food, though, and I like this one best.
Here is why fasting from food is my favorite. It drives you to a state of hunger, discomfort, less strength physically, want, need, and as such, when you pray humbly for that needed strength and satisfaction and pray diligently, God of all ability can step in in a meaningful way to draw close to you. He does not hesitate to comfort and fill you and answer prayer tangibly and this is so very precious and beautiful. No experience ever tops this.
When we obey, specifically obey with fasting, and I do so on a weekly basis, you are deepening your humble, building your faith, relying on God, out of comfort, and this combination is a precious gift to God. He loves it, accepts it and gives you a spiritual hug. This is a way to experience God much more intimately, more deeply, more precious and see His glory up close.
And of course, obeying with fasting and prayer is a growth of wisdom each time you partake of this dedicated time with God. There is no doubt you are putting God first. No greater way to put all your attention on God and that is certainly a walk toward wisdom and growth.‘❤
More to come…❤
I decided to write a new book… Wisdom from Fasting will be the title. The reason I will write it is because I want every Christian to fast and see the enormous blessings of this obedience. God draws so close and gently to you. Prayers under the obedience and faith of fasting are answered personally. God draws close. It is the most beautiful experience of God’s love and care. This weekly obedience is the best decision of my life.😄❤
I will be praying and fasting today. I implore any of you friends who really love the Lord to join me. And if you cannot fast for some reason, please pray with me during meal times. So we are on the same page, my prayers will be:
1. Please purify my soul and my family’s soul and wash us clean by the blood of the Lamb Jesus Christ. Please forgive our sins and renew our strength and purity with the Holy Spirit so we may be in your presence and pray and fast today.
2. The Lord’s Prayer, with emphasis on “Please, dear Lord, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”
3. Please may God’s prayer warriors be strengthened and focus to pray and fast for your good to triumph over the enemies’ evil.
4. Please protect and strengthen our President Trump and all those officials doing good and may those who have done evil to be caught and prosecuted and be found guilty and punished to the fullest extent of the law. Please allow this to change their hearts to repentance and salvation.
5. Please help our country defund and abolish abortion and injustice so you will forgive and bless our country as a whole.
6. Please allow people to be released from their addictions to tech and social media/phones and pleasure addictions which have become their idols. Please release and help them so they are ready when you come soon for your church.
7. Please purify your church and strengthen her to prayer and fasting and worship together. Destroy the evil within her and cast out demons who have infiltrated.
8. Please save as many as you can from the clutches of Satan and soften their hearts to Jesus Christ as their Lord.
9. Please strengthen and heal my friends and family for prayer and prepare their hearts and souls for your coming.
10. Please keep the demons and evil ones who have chosen to worship them from being effective in the evil they want to do. Stop their plans, dear Lord, and protect us. May all the evil plans come to ruin and be hindered and useless and may God and His angels win every battle.
11. We love and pray for Israel. We pray for her peace and that the Jews will realize that Jesus is their Messiah and be saved. Praise be the God of Israel. Please bless her.
12. We worship you, dear Jesus. We give you praise, honor due you and adore your glory. You are worthy of all our love and adoration and worship. You are holy and true.
In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.❤❤❤
I am not sure exactly when it happened, but after most of my life having been inundated by criticism, always at home- by parents and sister first and later husbands- I drew close and deepened my relationship with God. First, I read my Bible every chance I got. Then later my heart softened and at Ling last humility became my constant companion and I was at long last able to humble my heart to pray and kneel to my God, the Almighty. Then I started the obedience of fasting once a week and that drew me closer to God even more. And somewhere on this journey with my Lord God, He revealed to me that His is the only opinion that matters and that He loved me and made me on purpose for Himself and His kingdom. And that, my friends, when you finally grasp that and hold it in your broken heart, frees you from anyone’s criticism. You are above that level of insecurity and immaturity and distraction and certainly those lies. And you realize that God’s encouragement and blessings far far outweigh any pathetic attempt to put you down. God is way bigger (to entirely understate the magnitude of that) than any evil coming against your soul for the Holy Spirit lives there now. So, I refuse to get offended now. My pride is not puffed up and I know the truth about God and the secret that He is in charge. What people say about or to me is discarded the second it does not line up with God’s Word about me. And I genuinely forgive them instantly, feel sorry for them not understanding that God loves them too, and then praying for them to get it. And here is my secret. You are welcome.😄❤