Here are 15 reasons to be thankful, no matter what you are going through:
1. It is God’s will.
2. God commanded it in the Bible.
3. We are breathing and alive.
4. We have the Bible/truth to read.
5. We have 24/7 access to the powerful Creator God of the universe via humble prayer.
6. You live in a house/shelter. So nice to be out of the rain.
7. There is potential in every day to learn, grow, teach, read, serve, try something new.
8. Family is a bond. There is someone good in your family to connect with.
9. Friends are available to make and have and love.
10. We are able to meet with other believers and encourage each other in faith.
12. There is transportation available to get places.
13. I am able to write a blog and thus journal and share my thoughts and ideas with a friend like you.
14. We have clothes to keep warm.
15. There are hundreds of blessings from God on a given day and therefore I could list many many more reasons to be thankful.❤