Ingredients for living the fullest life possible:
1. Be saved by Jesus and stay close to the Lord.
2. Read your Bible and pray as often as possible.
3. Foster love and be a bright light wherever you go.
4. Encourage someone every chance you get.
5. Work for the Lord and jot for people.
6. Listen to a person’s words and actions and not how they say it.
7. Forgive immediately.
8. Hug people every chance you can.
10. Celebrate good things every chance you can.
11. Do it now.
12. Keep in touch with family and mentors.
13. Never argue, just smile and pray for them right then and there.
14. Hold no grudges and pray immediately for those who wrong you.
15. Never give up ever.
16. Keep a humble spirit and ask God for help often.
17. Don’t spend what you don’t have.
18. Be content with what you have.
19. Seriously limit technology in your life as much as possible.
20. Delete social media accounts.
21. Go to church and participate.
22. Do a hobby you love.
23. Serve someone every day.
24. Care for a pet.
25. Laugh every chance you get. Create reasons.
26. Treat everyone like you want to be treated.
27. Never expect people to treat you as well as they treat you.
28. Never trust a person to save you or complete you or whatever when only God can do that. That is His job.
29. Never put anything in greater prominence in your life than God.
30. Say this every morning, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”❤