There are treasonous evils and principalities fighting all around us on all fronts, in most all countries right now. These forces seem united and he’ll bent on destruction. Those standing for God, righteousness, good, truth, America need to humbly bow/bend our heads to gain the strength of God. Then these evil people should be prosecuted for their treacherous activities and pray the principalities out. I am tired of idly standing by and just praying alone for this country and souls I love so much. We need to unite in prayer and fasting and do something. For heaven’s sakes, why are we so timid against these evil forces? They are defeated foe trying to kill as many as possible let on their way to hell and we just let them?! Why aren’t Christians in an uproar? Are we afraid? No, who would be afraid with the God of the universe on our side??? Rise up, man up, start humbly praying and fast for these lost souls and justice for the traitors to humanity and our freedom.
God blessed my Daddy with an exorbitant strength, of will, body and mind. He had an uncanny to eye up a situation immediately and know exactly what was called for and fill the need, whether it was spiritual or physical or mechanical, whatever. God provided him with this as his gift and developed it through years of experiences and opportunities to use and grow it. It was incredible. You could feel him enter the room and he was short but the largest thing in the room. And I learned later that this was not just his own strength but his faith and trust that God would work through Him and provide whatever was needed that he didn’t have. That, my friends, is the greatest power we can possess. And when my Daddy went to be with Jesus in Heaven, he passed that strength to me. I can feel it. It must have been his prayer, knowing I would need it to heal from my great loss of him and everything else that happens in life. And I see that gift as sacred and use it every chance I can. I know that if help is needed, I can provide that either myself or more importantly from God. What is ever the worst that can happen? We die trying and go to Heaven? Doesn’t sound so bad really, so I am game for whatever is in my path to do. I think that is not just true of me but of every single Christian that truly lives for and loves God with all their heart, soul and strength, which should be all of us. Remember that we are on this earth to worship and serve and every time we help someone we are doing both of those. God always is with us to help us do it. Pretty fantastic life, even if there are bumps along the way. God is good!!!
I am a follower of Christ and His way of love. Now, I use that statement intentionally because the shorter version “Christian” has gotten quite a negative connotation because of so many using the term that do not know anything about my precious Savior and what He stands for and what we should act like. And any title should not be used unless the title fits the actions of the title holder. If I take the title of a company, for instance a “banker”, I would be expected to offer services in an efficient and friendly manner and not disrespect the clients, tell them how to spend their money, criticize them for flamboyant spending or pocket their money. There are expectations with a title. And when anyone takes the name of “Christian”, they should know how He showed us to live while He was on this earth. He was loving above all, healed people, talked to people, was not rude, DID NOT JUDGE except the hypocrites, accepted people, touched people, so on. And I can instantly know the spiritual maturity and depth of study of anyone using that beloved title who runs their mouth judging everyone and never offering any loving word or kindness or anything. We have no authority whatsoever to judge a nonbeliever. Fellow Christians need to be held accountable to represent Christ but believers are never to be judge, lifts eyebrows toward, looked at funny, belittled, shunned, anything. Jesus Christ hung out with unbelievers all the time. Why? Because His primary objective was to win souls for God and be an example for us to do the same. If you are not going to love on people and share the Good News and give people hope, shut up and do not claim the title of ” Christian”. We who claim the title are held at a much higher standard so you are not doing yourself any favors either by trying to look pious with ignorance behind it. We are still called to share our blessed hope, and this world needs our bright light of hope now more than ever. Man up. Woman up. Be a follower of Christ, yes! But don’t even claim that unless you are seriously committed to acting like Christ to the best of your ability and studying and living what that means, which is serious and pure love and NOT judgment. And you preachers need to apply this to your messages from now on because y’all are the leaders. Judging is easy but ignorant and foolish and not the way of Jesus Christ. Love takes much more energy and is the way of Christ. You will never criticize a person to the cross but you can certainly love them to it. Be the hope and love and joy and light, Christians. We all need that in our world so badly. Live it. Represent.
Our daughter turned five years old today. We had a good party day with her and she got her very first bike with training wheels. As she started out riding it, it didn’t come very easily to her. But as she continued resting then trying again, each time it got easier until by the end of the day, she was a genuine biker. Practice makes perfect may be one take home lesson from this but afar more light hearted and fun lesson is just to enjoy celebrating life. We as followers of Christ and His truthful way have the most reasons of everyone to celebrate. We walk around all solemn and holy when we seem rather built to party and dance and sing and celebrate God and His creation, including us. We can not show hope and peace and joy to others that God has given us. Abundance with frowny faces and fingers pointing. Life is amazingly fun a d beautiful and we need to party more. Even in the face of terrible persecution around the world, we must keep celebrating our blessed hope of eternity with our Creator God, all the more as we see the day approaching the world has every reason to be sad but we have every reason to be glad and rejoice! Show it!
1. There is right and there is wrong. Right and wrong are not relative, but the circumstances in which either has a distinct purpose changes.
2. No one inside a church or outside a church should have supreme authority over people but God, who can handle it.
3. Christians should actually emulate that name or never have the audacity to use it for themselves. We who are followers of Christ should desperately strive to be like Christ or drop the name from their lips. You represent Him in all areas or you gently walk away from it entirely.
4. Struggles come to everyone but they are miniscule in a historical and futuristic perspective when walking with the Lord.
5. We who are in Christ will definitely face persecution because we are the most hated beings on the planet… Not because we do wrong but because our rightness shows clearly the evil all around us and that truth is hated.
6. We are never to compare ourselves with another human for our self worth but to Christ to keep us humble and correct.
7. People wearing the name of Christians should never ever put their own selfish desires above another Christian. It is wrong and contrary to Scripture. Those who persist should refer to number three of this list.
8. Treat each person on the planet as more important than yourself in love and respect. Those who demand respect will never obtain what they seek but those who give respect will be respected.
9. Never let any person’s rude insults change your opinion of who you are in Christ. Never let someone steal your peace and joy because these are things that can never be taken from you, only given.
10. Many people dress up in lamb’s attire which are inwardly ravenous wolves. These people will gain enough false confidence within themselves that their costume will be gradually worn away to show their teeth. These people have little that holds them together and are very dangerous when it all inevitably unravels around them.
11. This life is not ever going to be perfect or even close. That is not it’s purpose. That is the purpose of heaven, the place of reward, for which this messed up world and our response to it earns us admittance. The goal is never the now but the forever after. That matters.
12. God is all that matters. When we start to think we or anything or anyone else matters more than God, we become fools with an idol but no hope.
13. Belief gives hope power to act on our behalf. Belief in salvation through Christ is our only way to hope.
14. Never misunderstand that anything we think we own in this world are not ours but God’s. It is by His grace and will and plan that you are loaned things on this planet, and sometimes those are tests which will be rewarded on the day everyone will bow and realize everything is God’s.