Tomorrow (Wednesdays), I will be fasting. I am again imploring all Christians to join me in prayer (all) and fasting if able. I generally post my usual fasting prayers so we are all on the same page. My heart has been heavy lately and I implore you all to pray with me as I will be praying these prayers:
1. Dear Heavenly Daddy, may your name be praised and revered in all the earth! May Your kingdom come and may Your will be done on Earth as it always is in Heaven. Please give us what we need today. Please forgive our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. Please do not lead us into temptation and deliver us from the evil one. For everything good is Yours and from You.
2. Please forgive any sins I have committed, either knowingly or unknowingly. I freely and gladly forgive anyone who has sinned against me. Please also forgive my family’s sins and strengthen their faith.
3. We Christians need to humble ourselves and pray and seek Your face and turn from our wicked ways. Please help us to do these things right now so that You will hear us from Heaven and will forgive our sins and heal our land. I know we as a church have become too much like the world and we repent. We wish to please You more than we wish to please ourselves, and only You can satisfy our every longing anyway. We relent and resign to worship You.
4. Please bless and revive Your precious church all over the world. Hold us in Your precious loving arms. Draw us to You. Wash us clean by the blood of the Lamb and power of His resurrection and fill us fresh with the Holy Spirit.
5. Please unite our country under You and give our leaders wisdom, knowledge and understanding and lead them in Your truth and righteousness. Thank you for President Trump and other good leadership You have blessed us with- keep them safe and help them succeed. May those against You, Lord, be found out and punished and their plans not succeed. Bless our armies and forces for upholding justice and freedom and love to all. May we protect life and defund and stop abortion and all murder so you can bless us even more. Thank You that we support Israel, may it ever be so.
6. Please help our unsaved loved ones. Please soften their hearts toward You and help them to be humble and be saved. We know it is not Your will that any be lost and we are in agreement.
7. Please be with Israel also and may peace be fluent in Israel. Protect and save them from their enemies and guide their leaders. Help them to realize Jesus Christ is their Messiah. We love these people You love.
8. Thank You, dearest Lord, for all the blessings You provide us all the time. They are so many- You are so generous and I love You and praise Your great name! You alone are worthy of praise and worship and deserve every bit of it. I love You so much and put my will under Your will.
In Jesus Christ’s holy name we pray, Amen.❤