Mature, wise women of faith have always fascinated me. I often ask advice of them and get simple answers: “Trust the Lord”, “Keep praying”, “Stay in thr Word”, “Be patient and keep working.” I must confess I used to want more of an answer, something complex that matched my frustration, something profound and life-altering, something challenging. And the more I mature myself, the more I realize their answers are all those things because every single one of them is about being humble and trusting God. He does what He says. And being n humble is by far the most challenging thing I have ever worked on, most profound and life-altering. The mature women were right. We in our sin-loving, selfish nature’s make it difficult. Trusting God is difficult at first but becomes second nature with practice, like my piano pieces worth playing. And when they become simple, that is when the beauty happens. And it is beautiful.😄❤
So, sometimes we need help. I asked a sister in Christ for help today. I generally just ask God for help. Today I was led to ask a sister in Christ for advice and received an encouraging true answer back in response. And it turns out my prayer has been ineffectual because I have been praying the wrong prayer. I thought it was one thing and it was something else. (I hate to be vague, but it is very personal but still want to share the praise.) In addition, she gave me great advice and actions to take aling with my prayer and fasting prayers. So I am over the top encouraged and am up for the long haul of a new prayer and action plan. And this is why we have a kingdom/church of heaven and not just individuals. Sometimes we need each other. Everyone has different gifts. And praise God for obedience in us and contrite hearts in us so we may do what He designed us to do and help each other out. Praise God Almighty!!! His design is perfect!!!😄❤❤❤
Here is my short list of things to say every day at least once.
1. I love you.
2. Please and thank you.
3. Thank you, God.
4. What a beautiful day God has made!
5. I praise You, God, for Your glory.
6. Lord, I need help today.
7. I was just thinking about you.
8. Yes, Ma’am/Sir or yes, please and No, Ma’am or No,please.
9. You are most welcome.
10. Thank you, God, for all the blessing You have given me today.❤
Here is a short list of important things to NEVER say:
1. I can’t.
2. It is their fault.
3. I will never do that.
4. I can do this without help.
5. I don’t need the Lord.
6. Church is full of hypocrites, I am not going. (The world is full if hypocrites- we are all human.)
7. Well, just this once.
8. Any lie.
9. No one understands/loves me/cares/gets me/wants me around.
10. Anything negative or discouraging.
That is my short list. If anyone is interested, I can expound on why, but the truth is that these statements are particular dangerous and/or sinful. If we are on an eternal track here, which we are, I would like to remain positive and obedient to God to ensure my relationship is close enough to God to make the rapture.
Tomorrow, I will write my short list of things to say at least every day.❤
Ingredients for living the fullest life possible:
1. Be saved by Jesus and stay close to the Lord.
2. Read your Bible and pray as often as possible.
3. Foster love and be a bright light wherever you go.
4. Encourage someone every chance you get.
5. Work for the Lord and jot for people.
6. Listen to a person’s words and actions and not how they say it.
7. Forgive immediately.
8. Hug people every chance you can.
10. Celebrate good things every chance you can.
11. Do it now.
12. Keep in touch with family and mentors.
13. Never argue, just smile and pray for them right then and there.
14. Hold no grudges and pray immediately for those who wrong you.
15. Never give up ever.
16. Keep a humble spirit and ask God for help often.
17. Don’t spend what you don’t have.
18. Be content with what you have.
19. Seriously limit technology in your life as much as possible.
20. Delete social media accounts.
21. Go to church and participate.
22. Do a hobby you love.
23. Serve someone every day.
24. Care for a pet.
25. Laugh every chance you get. Create reasons.
26. Treat everyone like you want to be treated.
27. Never expect people to treat you as well as they treat you.
28. Never trust a person to save you or complete you or whatever when only God can do that. That is His job.
29. Never put anything in greater prominence in your life than God.
30. Say this every morning, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”❤
1. No one is perfect. Forgive. You need forgiveness too. Forgive how you want to be forgiven, not what they deserve.
2. Build your relationship with God and depend on God. The spouse is not God and will let you down, can’t help it. God never will let you down.
3. A spouse can only be who they are. Don’t expect more or less and you have friends and God for what they cannot provide (I mean compliments or conversations or what not). If he/she always criticizes, find a friend for compliments or better yet learn more about what God says about you in the Bible and be satisfied with that.
4. Marriage commitment is binding. No divorce, you gotta make it work. Keep your problems between you and God, work it out, stay humble. And refer back to number 1. Repeat.❤
Don’t change your shell to please another.
Don’t take another’s opinion as your own without research.
Don’t buy what anyone’s selling unless you need it and can afford it.
Don’t believe what you are told without proof.
Don’t worry about things that have no eternal value.
Don’t rush when you can breathe fresh air in nature.
Don’t fight unless you have to. If you have to, don’t lose the fight.
Don’t forget to spend time with those you love.
Don’t be so glued to your agenda that you miss an eternal opportunity.
Don’t fear, have faith in God.
Don’t put your trust into any person but only in God.
Don’t look back and long for what God has wisely removed from your life.
Don’t neglect prayer time and Bible reading.
Don’t forget to smile!❤