I knew I had experienced calm for too long. It was coming. I was not anxious but braced. And through this day’s storms, I maintain my peace and joy because God helped me and has given me that gift. What storms in particular all happened today? I will tell me if you agree to pray for me specifically about them.
1. We had to attend a viewing of my sister-in-law who passed two days ago.
2. While at the viewing the dog pushed through a screen window and got out I had to leave the viewing and go home, return him home and return to the viewing.
3. My daughter came down with a horrible fever and the flu right before the viewing.
4. We discovered a localized-for-now infestation of termites in our home- oh no.
5. Saw my ex on the way to the viewing.
Needless to say, while in mourning the death of a loved one, a lot has happened in this one day. And up to yesterday, we had been experiencing a long calm. So here is the storm.
And I have complete peace and joy and feel fully loved. It is all in God’s hands because I put it all there. I have peace in my storms today. God is way bigger than any storm. I am not worried. I did everything I could do after the best thing, which is pray, and then I prayed again after doing my part. Peace is upon me. I am drenched with it. And I am fully thankful for it. God is exceedingly good, friend. ❤ ❤ ❤