Rather than pathetic and inconsequential shallow or even worldly questions, we Christians should be asking each other questions like this:
1. How is your prayer walk going?
2. Is there anything I can pray with you about right now?
3. Can I watch your kids for a few hours so you can pray?
4. What verses did you read today that encouraged you?
5. Please share with me some blessings from God today.
6. May I share with you today how God has shown Himself greater than my challenges?
7. Can we fast together in Spirit and prayer one day this week?
8. Is there anything I can help you with today?
9. Please tell me about a blessing God has provided for you today.
10. Are you ready to go to heaven when God comes for us?
Questions such as these matter for the kingdom of God, in conjuction with the Word of God. We are to operate on a deeper spiritual level than those who have not accepted Jesus as their Savior. We often dwell on the shallow which is not helpful in the long run or big picture. We need to start greeting ech other with holy hugs and kisses and meaningful questions which encourage our eternal life.❤